Sunday, April 02, 2006

The weekends

It's getting to be a regular thing here. Rory and Kyle come over, I'll make a big dinner and we'll do some pleasant hanging out. Watch a movie, play music, draw, whatever. Kyle spends a night or two. I'm enjoying these weekends with the boys here.

We had some good rehearsals this weekend. On Saturday Jim and I went over some songs with Kyle. On Sunday we practiced for the first time with the rest of the band at Ken's. It was great!!!! The songs came together fast. We're going to play them at Lindsay's birthday party next weekend. We're doing Why Not?, Lindsay Is Totally Centered, Arica, and Beaverduck.

I'm encouraged. This weekend made me feel like we really could get this thing off the ground. We's makin' a show!

3 comments:

vivage said...

I hope ya'll record the concert!
ydbtojc: Bachman Turner Overdrive's yard Jesus made famous by infomercial

Donita Curioso said...

Whoa, a BTO reference. Blast from the past.

You can be sure that we'll be recording and videoing everything we can.

vivage said...

Heh, I knew of all groups of peeps you guys would appreciate the BTO reference.

jsinboly: just gamboling in sin