Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh noooooo!!!

Wrigley's has discontinued cinnamon flavored Extra sugar-free gum!!! All other brands of cinnamon gum are CRAP! Whatever shall I do? I'm jonesing!

This happens all the time. It seems that the surest way for something to be taken off the market is for me to like it. They took away my cheese. They took away my favorite deodorant. Bartles and James took away their Tropical flavor and then brought it back but it ain't the same! They changed it!

What a cruel, cruel world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for bloggin'! Happy belated birthday, Kyle!! See, I don't check as often as I used to.

I've had your bbq'd salmon, Doni, back at the SR house with the Cherry Tree in the back ~ it was fabulous! Glad you're able to knock meals out in advance! It's cool to have the time and fore-thought to do that! We did chicken, red and yellow peppers, asparagus, and bacon-wrapped asparagus last night! Yummo!

We've found that a wine cooler is way easy to make, and you can add your own flavorings. We bought maraschino cherries, and the juice and the cherry goes nicely with whatever juices you choose to go with whatever wine you choose.

Love you, Mary

Donita Curioso said...

Sadly, I've never found salmon here that's as good as the salmon up north. It's all farm-raised. The salmon that I cooked last night was this thin, lame-o filet I got frozen at Costco. Oh man, now you've really got me missing that wonderful salmon.

We don't get good oysters here either.

Ooh, your dinner last night sounds really good.

VO said...

Go to The Fish Market. Better fish.

Donita Curioso said...

Where is it?

I wrote to Wrigley yesterday. They wrote back and said tough beans. Apparently, I was one of about 12 people who liked that gum.

VO said...

Across from the plaza, next to Marie Calenders.