Saturday, September 23, 2006

Not much happening

But I'm getting nagged to post.

I exercised five days in a row this week. I still don't feel great but I'm not dragging myself up the hill so I'll count that as progress. Cutting the carbs, too. Still, I could do better.

Monday is the big day. For being such an important day it's going to be pretty mellow. Maybe we'll go to dinner or something. I'm looking forward to the big bash in October. Today is Mom's birthday. Here's to you, Mom.

We had band practice last night. We pretty much sucked but it was still good because we had a drummer, a real one. I don't think he'll want to commit to being in the band but he seemed to enjoy playing with us. His name is Jim.

River trip next weekend! I've been looking forward to this one. I want to get goofy in the desert.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Who's been nagging? I'll get 'em! ;->

Dolores (Doni's mom, not Kyle's character), we miss you a lot. A lot of things might be different if you were here...

Hey, mebbe we could do Benihana's Monday for lunch...

Anonymous said...

Well, HI, Jim!!! I wasn't nagging Doni, but I DID notice that she was lagging. Heck, if I notice, it's bad. I wish you'd get after me, but to do that you'll have to come to Napa - Consider it a friendly challenge! :)'

Mary

Donita Curioso said...

Yeah, we need to get up there. It's been too long.

Benihana for lunch sounds perfect!

Hoo boy. Yesterday we noticed that an irrigation hose near our house was leaking and we had no idea how to turn it off. It's not part of the farm's water system. It's something Dad must have rigged up years ago. There must be a valve somewhere that will turn it off but I'll be he doesn't remember which one it is. So, there's been a steady stream of water running down the driveway since yesterday afternoon. Drew's coming over to try to figure it out. In the meantime, Dad's going to turn off the water for the whole place and start digging around the leak. This could be the beginnings of a disaster.

Jim said...

Benihana's it is then!!!

Hi Mary; I'd love to see you guys again! Anyway, I believe that I was the one nagging doni (see previous post's comments).


gwqhztj - long for wtf.