Friday, July 28, 2006

The Big Show Is Tonight!

Hi, Jim here again (that last post was Donita, in case you didn't notice).

The big show at RCC is tonight! Donita says both Yamato and Paige are fantastic in their show, so I hope many of you can make it! The details are here.

It was really nice visiting with Doni yesterday. I was already missing her, and the next two weeks I'm really going to miss her. But the outlook for the tour is good; she's having a good time, and working her butt off, literally!
I just talked to Doni; she's enroute to RCC. I'm going over there to drop off a few more things for her. She says it's still going well.

Good news about Kyle's car, it looks like it'll only cost him around $750 to replace the head gasket. It'll be done tonight or Monday.

I hope to see you all at the show; box office opens at 4:30, gates open at 5:30, show starts at 6:30, and Paige's group is on at 8:30.
See You There!!!!

- Jim

2 comments:

vivage said...

I'm danged sure the show was fantastically great. We missed it cuz we had to go to the beach to see friends.

Jim said...

The show was great; all 8 bands were really really good, and Paige's playing was just amazing. And she was just glowing. I think that Yamato has the coolest mallet music, too, of the eight bands there last night.

(Paige's boyfriend) Rory and Stan and I went a bit early and saw Doni's setup and met her team, and Doni's sister Stacey and brother Drew came with their entire families mid-show. Afterwards, we all said a very warm farewell, and Yamato should be in Arizona now.
What a truly good group of people...

I am soooo optimistic about it all!