Monday, October 25, 2004

sorry

I haven't been here in a while. I'll catch things up.

Halloween- We have two entries for the decorating contest. TWO! Well, I guess this one made a big splash, eh? Oh well, 2 people will get some nice prizes and we'll all still have a lot of fun.

Dean is coming to visit! Yee-haw, she'll be here Thursday! I have needed this. This will be the first Halloween we've spent together since the first year I knew her (33 years ago?)and I went over to her house and hung out while she handed out candy and accidently set her hair on fire. She was trying to be all witchy and scary by holding a candle close in front of her face and WOOP her hair got too close to the flame. It was a wet-your-pants laugh moment.

She'll be here for the election. I've been waiting for this election for 4 years, as have so many of us. It's been 4 years of political agony. The last 4 months have been really bad. I'm glad she'll be here for it. Tonight my friend, Jeff, told me he might know of a party we can go to that night. Whatever the outcome, it would be great to be with like-minded people on election eve.

I'm planning to get majorly effed up that night. Can someone drive me home?

No comments: