Thursday, November 11, 2004

The agony continues

Well, THAT was a shitty election. Right now my biggest pleasure is watching Olberman and reading the blogs that are exposing the election fraud. Someday I'll get back to a normal life. I'm fantasizing about waking up one morning to see on the news that all the connections have been exposed, Cheney has died of a heart attack, Rove has been hit by a bus and Bush resigns because he can't be president alone. I want this to happen before December 10th. Seriously, if anything happens to make these guys suffer in some big way I will not be able to contain my joy. They deserve the worst that nature can dish out.

What, you want me to be big about this? No way. For three days after the election I felt like someone had kicked me in the chest. They killed my country. Fuck them for making me feel like that. Then people started checking out the numbers and I felt better. Then Keith Olberman reported on it and gave me hope. Now I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out.

No comments: