Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snakes on a plane!!!!

We saw it this afternoon. It's a silly romp. Man, them snakes is crazy!

Dad's home. He and Dede came over just after we got home from the movie. They said Ruth is doing well and has adjusted to her new life in the residential care facility. They said it was a real good trip.

So, we're all home now. Back to life as we know it. Time to get back on the diet and start walking Rubidoux again. The tour left me with a few physical concerns that I'll get checked out later. I want to see if they'll heal on their own.

Lots of work to do around here. The yards and front porch need cleaning. Lots of tour laundry to do. General cleaning. Kyle's parents and sister are coming out from New York so I'd like to get the place clean before they come over. I'll attack that tomorrow.

I felt that end-of-summer change in the air. Oh well.

3 comments:

vivage said...

Liam (and his friends) loved that movie...All I hear these days is the quote about the motherfucking snakes. Oh and Snakes on crack!

Donita Curioso said...

It has stuck with us. When we first saw O, Brother, Where Art Thou? we spent the whole summer quoting the lines. Same with Napoleon Dynamite. But, um, there's really only one line worth quoting in Snakes. The great thing is you can apply it to so many subjects. Dogs on the couch. Cats on the car. Imagine Samuel L. Jackson at home yelling about dirt on the kitchen floor.

Donita Curioso said...

Heh, heh! I like that.