Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New paper!

We picked up the new designs today. They look pretty good. Kindalikeamola is a little dark but still very pretty. I took some samples to Tiggywinkles. The owner is out of town right now but she did tell Kevin that she wants to buy some paper. I'll call her when she gets back. Yeah, baby! Gotta customer!

Today when we brought it home we were going to store it at my dad's in his downstairs room. When I opened the door I noticed that it smelled musty. We've had quite a lot of rain lately and since that room is mostly underground and was originally a garage it isn't exactly waterproof. There was a lot of water on the floor. Jim, Dad and I spent about 2 hours sopping it up. We had to pull up the rug. YUCCH! We put the paper in the kitchenette where it stays pretty dry. We put it up on boards just in case. That's $2,000 worth of wrapping paper. Actually, more than that if you go retail!

Tomorrow I'm not going anywhere. I was going real good on my house cleaning and I want to keep it up. Clean and purge! Thursday I'll get an electrocardiogram and make an appointment for a physical. Then all my health stuff will be set.

No comments: